Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday Morning


Wednesday morning. Mila's 3rd Bday, although I'm not sure I get the privilege of seeing her or her sister today. I have many things to do... potential job interview, make cupcakes, decorate, wrap presents, finish dollhouse people. No jam this morning, although I'd welcome a process like that over the uncertainty of today. Instead, I will focus on the smaller tasks, of which there are many, and hope that by this evening I will be celebrating with my boyfrield and his girls.

My house keeps growing. At first it was just me. Now (and for sometime) there is my boyfriend, and two small beings. Other things grow too, like my collections. A picture of tins above my spice cabinet. Twice as many tins as in the picture I took when I had just started this blog. This space is good, but seems to become increasingly smaller with every day. Too much and not enough at the same time.

If I finish doll people I will post a pic of them later.

1 comment:

Genius Monkey Marketing said...

I love you so much. You bring such joy the girl's lives and make my life beautiful. Thanks for being my magical princess.-A