Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Craftacular

PCM's Holiday Craftacular was this Saturday and I made all kinds of winter inspired miniatures to sell. I make paper shoes of all kinds, and love the few I made for the show. I also crafted my miniature scenes atop vintage teacups instead of inside domes.  This one of the woodland squirrel was loved by many and found a home.

I love these queen bee shoes. They stand quite a ways off their pedestal and seem to be teetering on these delicate dried blossoms.

My business cards presented on a bed of moss.

Woodland fairy slippers on a real dried mushroom.  I love these!

3 comments:

Linnea said...

I'm so sorry that I missed the show! I've been yearning for another one of your magical creations to add to my collection. Do you have an Etsy shop?

Elaine Elwick Barr said...

Thank you for coming to the Craftacular!! I love my collage paper pack..;)

Courtney Cerruti said...

Yes! I am just about to put some items on etsy, and I'll add a link on my blog. I missed you guys at this show, hope you're doing well!