Saturday, August 27, 2011

Send Me Your Picture and...

I'll make a painting...

So every Wednesday night I do a quick painting at drop in and I am running out of inspiration...
So, send me a pic of you and I might use your beautiful face as the inspiration for my next piece.

Details...

Images I Love:
forlorn, victimized, sad, serious, melancholy
red hair
freckles
two front teeth slightly showing
bruises
just your face, maybe your hand too

Ideally:
No pictures of you smiling
No pets
Large color images only please
email me at courtneycerruti@gmail.com

If I do paint your image, likely chance it wont look exactly like you and you may look a bit rough around the edges... FYI

Hope you'll submit something :)
If you need some guidance as to what I like to paint check out recent paintings, and my painting ref board!




No comments: