Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!! The holidays bring lots of excitement, wonder and magic, and this Christmas was no exception. Of course there are several Holiday traditions I cherish, such as dressing up and going to High Tea and celebrating with loved ones, but this year making gifts was at the top of my list. I must say that Aaron surprised me with several beautiful handmade gifts including a fairy tale and this incredible shadow box. I am so lucky!!!!

He also wins boyfriend of the year award for subscribing to Felissimo's 500 pencil project. A set of 25 colored pencils will arrive every month for the next 20 months!!!! Here is the first set!
I made Aaron a shadow box in this display case. Two wax rabbits in a thistle grove...

1 comment:

Courtney Cerruti said...

little did i know, how unlucky i really was...